New Zealand Certificate in Food and Beverage Service Level 4
Study Hospitality at NSIA
Liquor legislation, wine evaluation, food and beverage matching and advanced food safety. It’s all covered in NZMA’s Level 4 New Zealand Certificate in Food and Beverage Service. You’ll even gain your LCQ (Liquor License Qualification), which will give you the leading edge when you are job hunting.
What will I learn?
- Wine evaluation
- Knowledge of viticulture and wine making
- Beer appreciation
- Advanced food safety
- Food and beverage matching
- Making and serving alcoholic beverages, specialty coffees and cocktails
- Food and beverage operations
- Working and communication in a group environment
- Liquor legislation
What qualifications will I gain?
- New Zealand Certificate in Food and Beverage Service (Level 4) (with a strand in Restaurant Service)
- Licence Controller Qualification
Tuition Fees: NZ$9,000
Resource Fees: NZ$1,750
Get More Info
20 weeks including 2 weeks of holiday.
2018 Intake Dates
- 18 June
- 23 July
- 30 July
- 3 September
- 15 October
- 19 November
- You need to be 16 or older.
- If English is your second language, we may get you to sit an English Language Assessment.
- If you are an international student, you also need to have an English level of 5.0 IELTS or equivalent* with no band score lower than 5.0.