New Zealand Certificate in Food and Beverage Service Level 4
Study Hospitality at NSIA
NZMA is now offering their Hospitality courses at NSIA. Liquor legislation, wine evaluation, food and beverage matching and advanced food safety. It’s all covered in NZMA’s Level 4 New Zealand Certificate in Food and Beverage Service. You’ll even gain your LCQ (Liquor License Qualification), which will give you the leading edge when you are job hunting.
What will I learn?
- Wine evaluation
- Knowledge of viticulture and
- Beer appreciation
- Advanced food safety
- Food and beverage matching
- Making and serving alcoholic beverages, specialty coffees and cocktails
- Food and beverage operations
- Working and communication in a group environment
- Liquor legislation
What qualifications will I gain?
- New Zealand Certificate in Food and Beverage Service (Level 4) (with a strand in Restaurant Service)
- Licence Controller Qualification
Tuition Fees: NZ$9,500
Resource Fees: NZ$1,100
Get More Info
20 weeks including 2 weeks of holiday.
2018 Intake Dates
- 18 June
- 23 July
- 30 July
- 3 September
- 15 October
- 19 November
- You need to be 16 or older.
- If English is your second language, we may get you to sit an English Language Assessment.
- If you are an international student, you also need to have an English level of 5.0 IELTS or equivalent* with no band score lower than 5.0.