New Zealand Certificate in Food and Beverage Service
With strands in Café Service, Bar Service and Barista.
This practical course is the perfect introduction to kick-start your hospitality career. You’ll master the fine art of coffee and cocktail making, learn about restaurant service and food safety and pick up a host of other practical hospitality skills.
You’ll come away with a Level 3 certificate and a Certificate of Achievement in Basic Food Safety. Studying
What will I learn?
- Food safety
- Bar and beverage service
- Restaurant service
- Providing positive customer experiences
- Café and barista service
- Transactions and money handling
- Maintaining a responsible drinking environment
What qualifications will I gain?
- New Zealand Certificate in Hospitality (Strands in Café, Bar, Barista and Restaurant) (Level 3)
- NZMA Certificate in Food Safety
- NCEA Level 1
- NCEA Level 2
Tuition Fees: NZ$9,500
Resource Fees: NZ$1,100
Get More Info
20 weeks including 2 weeks of holiday.
2018 Intake Dates
- You need to be 16 or older.
- If English is your second language, we may get you to sit an English Language Assessment.
- If you are an international student, you also need to have an English level of 5.0 IELTS or equivalent* with no band score lower than 5.0.