Diploma in Baking and Patisserie
This brand new programme is an exciting opportunity based at an award-winning training provider that will provide students with the chance to learn practical skills alongside some of the best bakers in state-of-the-art premises.
- Learn from the top tutors in the industry
- Graduate with a qualification and the experience that employers are looking for
- Clear pathways into solid career opportunities
The first year of the programme is made up of the New Zealand Certificate in Baking (Generalist) (Level 4). For course content, please see the information outlined here.
The second year of the programme is made up of the New Zealand Diploma in Cookery (Advanced) (Patisserie Strand) (Level 5). For course content, please see the information outlined here.
Employment opportunities include bakery and patisserie work in
- Specialised bakery stores
- Bakery product manufacturers
96 weeks including 16 weeks of holiday.
Course CostsYear One:
- Tuition fees: NZ$19,995.00
- Course fees: NZ$2,100.00
- Tuition fees: NZ$12,850.00
- Course fees: NZ$1,150.00
Get More Info
2019 Intake Dates
- 21 January
- 1 April
- Candidates must be 17 years or older.
- Candidates must have: NCEA Level 2, or equivalent; and New Zealand Certificate in Cookery or Baking (Level 4), or equivalent; or at least three years' relevant and current industry experience.
- IELTS (academic) score of at least 5.5, or NZQAapproved equivalent (for international students who speak English as a second language).
- An interview may be required.
- New Zealand Certificate in Baking (Generalist) - Level 4
- New Zealand Diploma in Cookery (Advanced) (Patisserie Strand) - Level 5