New Zealand Certificate in Hospitality (Advanced), Food and Beverage Service Strand - Level 5
Study Hospitality at NSIA
Gain the practical skills and knowledge you need to be successful in supervisory roles in a range of hospitality environments. The programme’s specialist strand in food and beverage service operations will give you the edge if you have set your sights on a hospitality supervision role or want to improve your career progression opportunities in front-line hospitality service.
What will I learn?
- Apply skills in operational roles within simulated, realistic and actual hospitality environments
- Planning for personal and professional development
- Principles and practices common to hospitality management and supervision roles
- Planning and monitoring food safety systems in food and beverage operations
- Ensuring quality customer experiences through service provision in food and beverages service, functions and banqueting operations
- Catering systems and management tools used in food and beverage service operations.
What qualifications will I gain?
New Zealand Students
Student loans and allowances are available if you meet the criteria.
Find out if you're eligible by calling StudyLink on Freephone 0800 88 99 00 or visit www.studylink.govt.nz.
Get More Info
2018 Intake Dates
- 18 June
- 30 July
- 3 September
- 15 October
- 19 November
Key Information For Students
New Zealand Diploma in Hospitality Management (Level 5)
Tuition Fees - Total Qualification
National Graduate outcomes
(3 years after completion)
Note: all KIS information is the most recent available relating to domestic students only.