New Zealand Certificate in Food and Beverage Service Level 4
Study Hospitality at NSIA
Liquor legislation, wine evaluation, food and beverage matching and advanced food safety. It’s all covered in NZMA’s Level 4 New Zealand Certificate in Food and Beverage Service. You’ll even gain your LCQ (Liquor License Qualification), which will give you the leading edge when you are job hunting.
What will I learn?
- Wine evaluation
- Knowledge of viticulture and wine making
- Beer appreciation
- Advanced food safety
- Food and beverage matching
- Making and serving alcoholic beverages, specialty coffees and cocktails
- Food and beverage operations
- Working and communication in a group environment
- Liquor legislation
What qualifications will I gain?
- New Zealand Certificate in Food and Beverage Service (Level 4) (with a strand in Restaurant Service)
- Licence Controller Qualification
Domestic Students: $5437.08
Student loans and allowances are available if you meet the criteria.
Find out if you're eligible by calling StudyLink on Freephone 0800 88 99 00 or visit www.studylink.govt.nz.
Get More Info
2019 Intake Dates
2 September 2019
14 October 2019
18 November 2019
- You need to be 16 or older.
- If English is your second language, we may get you to sit an English Language Assessment.
- If you are an international student, you also need to have an English level of 5.0 IELTS or equivalent* with no band score lower than 5.0.