New Zealand Certificate in Food and Beverage Service Level 3
Study Hospitality at NSIA
This practical course is the perfect introduction to kick-start your hospitality career. You’ll master the fine art of coffee and cocktail making, learn about restaurant service and food safety and pick up a host of other practical hospitality skills.
You’ll come away with a Level 3 certificate and a Certificate of Achievement in Basic Food Safety. Studying on this programme will also give your English and Maths skills a boost.
What will I learn?
- Food safety
- Bar and beverage service
- Restaurant service
- Providing positive customer experiences
- Café and barista service
- Transactions and money handling
- Maintaining a responsible drinking environment
What qualifications will I gain?
- New Zealand Certificate in Hospitality (Strands in Café, Bar, Barista and Restaurant) (Level 3)
- NZMA Certificate in Food Safety
- NCEA Level 1
- NCEA Level 2
Domestic Students: $5943.41
Student loans and allowances are available if you meet the criteria.
Find out if you're eligible by calling StudyLink on Freephone 0800 88 99 00 or visit www.studylink.govt.nz.
Get More Info
- You need to be 16 or older.
- If English is your second language, we may get you to sit an English Language Assessment.
- If you are an international student, you also need to have an English level of 5.0 IELTS or equivalent* with no band score lower than 5.0.