New Zealand Diploma in Cookery (Advanced) (Patisserie Strand)
Advance your cookery skills with the New Zealand Diploma in Cookery (Advanced) (Patisserie Strand).
This programme is a nationally recognised qualification designed to prepare you for work within the patisserie or baking sectors in supervisory roles.
This programme expands on the Level 4 Certificate and will provide you with increased capability in advanced patisserie techniques. It is also ideal for those with some experience in baking, who have gained the basic skills to go straight to diploma level.
You will cover the following four modules:
- Bakery Management
- Developing Baking Products
- Planning and Monitering Workflow
- Producing advanced baking products
2018 Intake Dates
- 7 May
- 9 Jul
- 6 Aug
- 1 Oct
- 15 Oct
- Candidates must be 18 years or older.
- Candidates must have: NCEA Level 2, or equivalent; and New Zealand Certificate in Cookery or Baking (Level 4), or equivalent; or at least three years' relevant and current industry experience.
- IELTS (academic) score of at least 5.5, or NZQAapproved equivalent (for international students who speak English as a second language). An interview may be required.
Get More Info
Employment opportunities include bakery and patisserie work in
- Specialised bakery stores
- Bakery product manufacturers
50 weeks including 10 weeks of holiday.
- Tuition fees: NZ$12,850.00
- Compulsory course costs: NZ$1,150.00
New Zealand Diploma in Cookery (Advanced)(Patisserie Strand) - Level 5