New Zealand Diploma in Cookery (Advanced) (Patisserie Strand) with Internship
Advance your cookery skills with the New Zealand Diploma in Cookery (Advanced) (Patisserie Strand). This programme is a nationally recognised qualification designed to prepare you for work within the patisserie or baking sectors in supervisory roles and offers a five week internship opportunity. For many students this may be a paid internship, and for all students, working in a highly ranked restaurant will be great experience for their CV.
This programme expands on the Level 4 Certificate and will provide you with increased capability in advanced patisserie techniques. It is also ideal for those with some experience in baking, who have gained the basic skills to go straight to diploma level.
You will cover the following four modules:
- Bakery Management
- Developing Baking Products
- Planning and Monitering Workflow
- Producing advanced baking products
2019 Intake Dates
14 October 2019
Domestic Students: $8,021.00
Student loans and allowances are available through Study Link
New Zealand Diploma in Cookery (Advanced)(Patisserie Strand) - Level 5
Get More Info
Employment opportunities include bakery and patisserie work in
- Specialised bakery stores
- Bakery product manufacturers
You must :
- Be atleast 18 years old.
- Have completed NCEA Level 2, including eight Level 2 credits in a language rich subject or
- have completed the New Zealand Certificate in Cookery and Bakery (Level 4), or equivalent or
- Have 3 years relevant and current industry experience (the tasks undertaken require evidence of competency in Cookery, Maths and English).