New Zealand Diploma in Cookery (Advanced) (Patisserie Strand)
Advance your cookery skills with the New Zealand Diploma in Cookery (Advanced) (Patisserie Strand).
This programme is a nationally recognised qualification designed to prepare you for work within the patisserie or baking sectors in supervisory roles.
This programme expands on the Level 4 Certificate and will provide you with increased capability in advanced patisserie techniques. It is also ideal for those with some experience in baking, who have gained the basic skills to go straight to diploma level.
You will cover the following four modules:
- Bakery Management
- Developing Baking Products
- Planning and Monitering Workflow
- Producing advanced baking products
2018 Intake Dates
- 22 Jan
- 01 Oct
50 weeks including 10 weeks of holiday.
Please contact our Course Advisor for an indication on course costs. This programme will not be offered until January 2018.
New Zealand Diploma in Cookery (Advanced)(Patisserie Strand) - Level 5
Get More Info
Employment opportunities include bakery and patisserie work in
- Specialised bakery stores
- Bakery product manufacturers
You must :
- Be atleast 17 years old.
- Have completed NCEA Level 2, including eight Level 2 credits in a language rich subject or
- have completed the New Zealand Certificate in Cookery and Bakery (Level 4), or equivalent or
- Have 3 years relevant and current industry experience (the tasks undertaken require evidence of competency in Cookery, Maths and English).
Key Information For Students
New Zealand Diploma in Cookery (Advanced) (Level 5)
Tuition Fees - Total Qualification
National Graduate outcomes
(3 years after completion)
Note: all KIS information is the most recent available relating to domestic students only.