Exam Preparation ESOL Training Scheme
The purpose of the Exam Preparation ESOL Training Scheme is to provide individuals wishing to gain entry into tertiary education the skills needed to pass an IELTS test or other similar English proficiency test.
- We cover all four language skills as well as relevant grammar and vocabulary
- We work with longer, academic style texts and teach the fundamental skills of essay writing on a variety of topics and in a range of formats
- You improve your overall English level and acquire skills and techniques needed to successfully perform in a language exam
- Regular mock exams allow you to practise these skills and techniques and achieve your goals.
- Applicants are required to be 14 years or over on the date of commencement for the training scheme that they wish to enrol on.
- There are no academic requirements for this Level 1 training scheme
- Students 17 years old and above may enrol to study for any period from 4 -48 weeks, and start any Monday of any week of the year (except if the Monday is a public holiday).
NSIA is a NZQA Category 1 provider which entitles students who study ESOL with us for 14 weeks or longer work rights for up to 20 hours per week.
All level of ESOL are NZQA accredited and approved.
20 hours per week
Successful students may apply these skills directly and gain enrolment in a programme of study.
- Tuition fees: NZ$380.00 per week
- Compulsory course costs: NZ$380.00 one-off