Intermediate ESOL Training Scheme
The purpose of the Intermediate ESOL Training Scheme is to provide individuals with the language skills to be able to deal with most situations with some degree of spontaneity and fluency.
- Be able to participate in an English speaking community
- Gain potential employment using English language
- Produce writing in different formats
- Enhance your understanding of texts on familiar and unfamiliar topics and discuss opinions.
- There are no academic requirements for this Level 1 training scheme
- Students 17 years old and above may enroll to study for any period from 4 -48 weeks, and start any Monday of any week of the year (except if the Monday is a public holiday).
NSIA is a NZQA Category 1 provider which entitles students who study ESOL with us for 14 weeks or longer work rights for up to 20 hours per week.
All level of ESOL are NZQA accredited and approved.
20 hours per week
Students may enroll from 4 to 48 weeks.
Successful students may apply these skills directly and gain employment in the wider English speaking community, or go on to develop these skills further in the next level.
- Tuition fees: NZ$380.00 per week
- Compulsory course costs: NZ$380.00 one-off