Exam Preparation ESOL Training Scheme
The purpose of the Exam Preparation ESOL Training Scheme is to provide individuals wishing to gain entry into tertiary education the skills needed to pass an IELTS test or other similar English proficiency test.
- Be at least 17 years old.
- Have aNew Zealand Certificate in English Language (Level 3) or equivalent or
- An IELTS score of at level 5.0 or an equivalent or
- NSIA Intermediate ESOL Training Scheme
20 hours per week
Students may enrol from 4 to 48 weeks.
Successful students may apply these skills directly and gain enrolment in a programme of study.
- Tuition fees: NZ$359.00 per week
- Compulsory course costs: NZ$380.00 one-off