Intermediate ESOL Training Scheme
The purpose of the Intermediate ESOL Training Scheme is to provide individuals with the language skills to be able to deal with most situations with some degree of spontaneity and fluency.
- Be at least 17 years old.
- Have a New Zealand Certificate in English Language (Level 2) or equivalent or
- An IELTS score of at level 4.0 or an equivalent or
- NSIA Pre-Intermediate ESOL Training Scheme.
20 hours per week
Students may enrol from 4 to 48
Successful students may apply these skills directly and gain employment in the wider English speaking community, or go on to develop these skills further in the next level.
- Tuition fees: NZ$359.00 per week
- Compulsory course costs: NZ$380.00 one-off