Pre-Intermediate ESOL Training Scheme
The purpose of the Pre-Intermediate ESOL Training Scheme is to expand on previous basic knowledge to allow you to function with some independence in daily situations. You will gain the ability to deal with certain unforeseen scenarios in conversation.
- Be at least 17 years old.
- Have a New Zealand Certificate in English Language (Level 1) or equivalent or
- An IELTS score of at least 3.5 or equivalent or
- NSIA Elementary ESOL Training Scheme.
20 hours per week
Students may enrol from 4 to 48
Successful students may apply these skills directly in real-life situations to live in the wider English speaking community or go on to develop these skills further in the next level.
- Tuition fees: NZ$359.00 per week
- Compulsory course costs: NZ$380.00 one-off